Guided by shared values of transparency, inclusiveness, integrity, diversity and tradition; and as a member of the United States Adult Soccer Association and US Soccer family, CSAN’s mission is to:
- Administer, develop and promote participation in adult soccer, men’s and women’s, within Northern California through a safe and positive playing experience at all levels.
- Identify, model and facilitate adoption of governance and administrative best practices for member leagues.
- Promote the Vision and all activities of the USASA to make “Soccer- your game for life.”
- Assist member organizations and local communities in developing, improving and securing quality soccer fields facilities.
- Provide competitions and programs that encourage participation and growth of member organizations.
- Promote quality and consistency in education, training and certification of referees, coaches and administrators.
- Develop, strengthen and promote a unified Soccer community.